Here are some steps to make sure your
thermostat is set correctly:
Thermostat Wifi Setup
- Select Menu & arrow down to Wi-Fi &
then select Set-up.
- The thermostat will start “Scanning for
- A list of available Wifi networks
will be displayed. Please click on your wireless network. NOTE: If
the bars are yellow, then the signal is poor and will be an
- The Setup screen will be displayed
with the SSID name and the security type filled in. Click on
the Password space.
- The Enter Password screen will be
displayed. Enter the pass key being careful to enter any
numbers, lower and upper case letters correctly. Once the password
has been entered, click “Done”.
- Then click “Next.
- Click “Next” again.
- It will take up to 30 seconds for the
thermostat to connect to the Wifi network.
- Once it has connected, it will display
“Success; Connection to (network name) established”. Click on
- On the Wi-Fi screen Click “Local API Options”.
The Local API needs to be turned “ON”
- On main Menu the SkyPort must be Off,
as well as the weather under Skyport settings
- Be sure local schedules are turned off.